March Trip Booked!!!
I can’t believe that in less than one month 12 people from 7 different churches in San Antonio, TX will travel abroad to East Asia to share the Gospel of Christ with the M-People. The tickets are purchased and rooms reserved! Praise God! Thank you for your faithful prayer.
Why 12 people from 7 different churches?
God has laid it on our hearts that this mission is bigger than one church or organization. He has led us to seek a collaborative bond with the Church in San Antonio to invite them to join in on His work. I must admit that I was pleasantly shocked with 8 churches had leaders attend a luncheon last year! God has brought together these churches for this specific time to join together in obediently going to the nations. This trip is an answer to our team’s prayer of Matthew 9:38. He has raised up more workers to come reap the harvest!
This trip serves two purposes:
- To be the hands, feet, and mouth of Jesus to a people who live trapped in spiritual darkness.
- To be a working vision trip for the partner churches to pray over how God would use their congregations to join in the strategic long-term mission.
As always we will be posting daily updates for the trip. To receive them please subscribe to this blog by entering your email on the right side of the screen.
- God’s will to be done
- The leading of the Spirit to the team
- Team unity
- Protection for family and friends that stay home
- The ears and hearts of the M-People to be open and prepared to receive the Truth of Jesus
- For sufficient fundraising to cover trip expenses ($33,000)
- For the local government to receive us well
- For health of team members and those who send us off
If you would like to give financially to support this mission please visit us at http://www.veritasandvita.org and click on the donate button. If you would like to give by check please mail it to:
Veritas & Vita
13423 Blanco Road #330
San Antonio, TX 78216
We look forward to communicating again soon!